Experimental Code | Testers needed VirtueMart + Joom!Fish

How to support more than one language on your site.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
ivo.apostolov
I've been banned!

Experimental Code | Testers needed VirtueMart + Joom!Fish

Post by ivo.apostolov » Sat May 27, 2006 11:22 am

Hi all,
I just prepared a searchbot for VirtueMart that will allow to search also in the translated products. Works with Joom!Fish only.

Please, if you run a multilanguage shop, install this bot and test it if it gives back the TRANSLATED ITEMS as results.

Please note that this bot works with the core Search Engine of Joomla! and NOT WORKS with the search module of VirtueMart.

Please also note that if you have the standard search bot of virtuemart and it is published, some results might appear twice :)

Thank you in advance. Please post any results from testing here.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

user deleted

Re: Experimental Code | Testers needed VirtueMart + Joom!Fish

Post by user deleted » Sat May 27, 2006 7:01 pm

Hi Ivo,

I'll try to test it as well. Created a few sites with Joom!Fish + Virtuemart recently. Will report any feedback here.

Regards Robin

ivo.apostolov
I've been banned!

Post by ivo.apostolov » Mon May 29, 2006 11:07 am

Thanks Rob,

get back any results here when you have it

ivo.apostolov
I've been banned!

Post by ivo.apostolov » Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:32 am

Rob, any news on that?

user deleted

Post by user deleted » Sun Jun 11, 2006 6:43 pm

Hi Ivo,

Been a bit busy privately and with the 1.0.9. release , but will get it tested one of these days! Will post any feedback here, sorry for the delay.

slagter
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by slagter » Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:48 pm

Hello Ivo,

I saw many of your contribute on this forum i want thank you for it because the most i used it for my wine project http://www.vinim.eu.

But now i`ve got a problem.

I have installed first virtuemart and then joomlafish 1.7.

After that i get a lot of headlines problems  and also head attack.

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated - argument passed by value; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name](). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file. However, future versions may not support this any longer. in /home/sites/site336/web/components/com_joomfish/includes/joomfish.class.php on line 459

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sites/site336/web/components/com_joomfish/includes/joomfish.class.php:459) in /home/sites/site336/web/includes/joomla.php on line 715

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sites/site336/web/components/com_joomfish/includes/joomfish.class.php:459) in /home/sites/site336/web/mambots/system/jfdatabase.systembot.php on line 157

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sites/site336/web/components/com_joomfish/includes/joomfish.class.php:459) in /home/sites/site336/web/mambots/system/jfdatabase.systembot.php on line 158

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sites/site336/web/components/com_joomfish/includes/joomfish.class.php:459) in /home/sites/site336/web/mambots/system/jfdatabase.systembot.php on line 159

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sites/site336/web/components/com_joomfish/includes/joomfish.class.php:459) in /home/sites/site336/web/index.php on line 227

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sites/site336/web/components/com_joomfish/includes/joomfish.class.php:459) in /home/sites/site336/web/index.php on line 228

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sites/site336/web/components/com_joomfish/includes/joomfish.class.php:459) in /home/sites/site336/web/index.php on line 229

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sites/site336/web/components/com_joomfish/includes/joomfish.class.php:459) in /home/sites/site336/web/index.php on line 230

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sites/site336/web/components/com_joomfish/includes/joomfish.class.php:459) in /home/sites/site336/web/index.php on line 231[/size]

Please can you help me to figure out how to fixed this problem.

Thanks,

Ricardo

Return to “Joom!Fish and Multilingual Sites”