Croatian Language Pack for Joomla! 4 Not Getting Released

A place to discuss Joomla! translation matters.

Moderator: wendhausen

JasnaSontag
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Croatian Language Pack for Joomla! 4 Not Getting Released

Post by JasnaSontag » Sat Dec 10, 2022 8:07 am

I want to publicly report that this [ name removed ] is deliberately stopping the Croatian translation. People are working hard, they have made everything on the interface, only part of the administration remains, but he does not want to release the translation until it is according to some of his personal imagined standards. People don't need the entire administration in Croatian, everyone here understands English, and Joomla 5 will run sooner than he release the translation. It does not make sense. And everyone corrects this translation in overrides anyway and I don't see the point of his behavior, except that he is a [removed] who for some personal reason drags the whole of Croatia.
I don't want to participate while he verifies the translation, because it doesn't make sense anyway - here's how some translations wait for months for approval. If you transfer the Croatian language to me, I will translate everything by myself without waiting for others, as soon as each new Joomla version comes out.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by ooffick on Sat Dec 17, 2022 7:46 am, edited 2 times in total.

JasnaSontag
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Re: Croatian Language Pack for Joomla! 4 Not Getting Released

Post by JasnaSontag » Sun Dec 11, 2022 8:24 am

For everyone who is tired of waiting for the official Croatian translation (and I know that's why many have given up on Joomla!), you can download the unofficial version here: https://github.com/funartist/hrvatski

MARRY CHRISTMAS!

p.s. If I'm not allowed to post this publicly then please delete it. I don't know what to do, it's sad that people are giving up on Jooomla because of one man. He also urged me to study one-page services instead of Joomla, because I don't use all the options and I don't know how to program. Well, html and css are more than enough, and even then I don't need to use Joomla, if I don't plan to be a developer.

Return to “Translations”