Just installed, JoomFish2.1.5 and nothing worked. error.

How to support more than one language on your site.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
reddove
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Just installed, JoomFish2.1.5 and nothing worked. error.

Post by reddove » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:50 am

Greetings;
I installed JoomFish2.1.5 software today on my site today. In order meet the demands of the country I am in. I started to try to configure it and it would not work, so I decided to uninstall it and get rid of it. When I uninstalled the JoolmaFish I got php errors, as listed below. I just put this whole board back together again the other day.

Then, I uninstalled the program and it ruined my database.

Warning: include_once(/home/proende1/public_html/components/com_joomfish/helpers/defines.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/proende1/public_html/administrator/modules/mod_translate/mod_translate.php on line 37

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/proende1/public_html/components/com_joomfish/helpers/defines.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/proende1/public_html/administrator/modules/mod_translate/mod_translate.php on line 37

Fatal error: Class 'JoomFishManager' not found in /home/proende1/public_html/administrator/modules/mod_translate/mod_translate.php on line 91

Back end is not being displayed.

Checked the front End - Fatal error: Class 'JoomFishManager' not found in /home/proende1/public_html/plugins/system/jfdatabase/intercept.jdatabasemysqli.php on line 99

How do I fix this without having to reinstall the board all over again?
Thanks >:(

Return to “Joom!Fish and Multilingual Sites”