Cannot upload images

This forum is for reporting bugs in Joomla!. Please don't report problems with extensions in here.
juanparati
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Re: Cannot upload images

Post by juanparati » Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:09 pm

From the code to the reality!

gocareer
Joomla! Intern
Joomla! Intern

Post by gocareer » Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:42 pm

So the suhosin.session.encrypt only works within Firefox and that's why IE have no problem?

nlublovary
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by nlublovary » Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:10 pm

gocareer wrote:So the suhosin.session.encrypt only works within Firefox and that's why IE have no problem?
Nope, suhosin and it's encrypt option is independent from the browser. I have no problem in IE6, 7, Safari and Firefox to upload multiple files on a suhosin enabled server. If you still have troubles despite having suhosin.session.encrypt turned off, then I try to disable suhosin completely and try again. Probably you have different kind of troubles with your IE/Firefox/Flash uploader.

gocareer
Joomla! Intern
Joomla! Intern

Post by gocareer » Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:35 am

Without turning suhosin off, I have no problem to upload with IE. I thought your solution was to fix the flash upload problem in Firefox.

rav08
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by rav08 » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:59 pm

On global configuration, in media settings you've enabled the flash uploader which disallows to upload the files for some reason. Disable it, now you'll be allowed to upload files again

rav08
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by rav08 » Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:01 pm

ircmaxell wrote:Are you using the HTML upload form, or the flash one?  (see attached images)

HTML

or

FLASH
On global configuration, in media settings you've enabled the flash uploader which disallows to upload the files for some reason. Disable it, now you'll be allowed to upload files again

andy567
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by andy567 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:46 pm

I found that disabling FTP in global configurations fixed a very similar problem for me. In my case the files actually WERE uploaded (i uploaded them personally in FTP to make sure) , they just were not displaying in joomla back end as available and would not load onto the page. They gave a small question mark where the image should be though rather than a small red cross which was kind of a clue...

Return to “Joomla! 1.5 Bug Reporting”