Are tickets still monitored?

Here you can contact the editors of our Extensions site, as well as access infomation relating to this site.

Moderator: JED Team

Forum rules
Forum Rules
READ ME <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
ImageRecycle
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Are tickets still monitored?

Post by ImageRecycle » Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:01 am

Hi,

We've sent an extension for validation 2 weeks ago, then send a new version for a fix using ticked as asked the same day. Since there, no reply.

I see several issues on this forum about that, are ticket still monitored? Are we supposed to wait more or do something else?

:pop

Cheers,

ImageRecycle
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Re: Are tickets still monitored?

Post by ImageRecycle » Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:02 pm

Update...
I had a reply asking me to update my extension on the listing and ticket close.
Thanks for that, waiting for the next round.

It would have been perfect to receive Email notification on ticket reply and status change ;)

Cheers,

Tessa Mero
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

Re: Are tickets still monitored?

Post by Tessa Mero » Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:44 pm

Hi ImageRecycle,

We had issues with the JED team during June/July, as several JED team members quit or went on summer vacation. I also brought in new volunteers early August to replace them, and some went on vacation again, leaving very few to work on stuff.

Now that we have more help, the queue is less than a week old and will be caught up by tomorrow. (By documentation, it should take up to 14 days for a ticket to be reviewed).

Also, the ticket system notifications are currently broken (the code is there, but some other fix made this stop working). I notified our developer and hoping he fixes it ASAP.

Thank you :)
Tessa Mero
JED Team Assistant Manager
Production Leadership Team Member

Return to “extensions.joomla.org - Feedback/Information”