Pendng State of Extension

Here you can contact the editors of our Extensions site, as well as access infomation relating to this site.

Moderator: JED Team

Forum rules
Forum Rules
READ ME <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Namita
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Pendng State of Extension

Post by Namita » Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:54 am

Hello,

This is regarding my newly submitted extension. I submitted my extension on 17th of August and I got reply that within 60 minutes you will get notification about my submission. But until today I didn't receive any communication back, and its showing in Pending state.

I have attached screenshots with this post please guide me what I need to do.

Regards,
Namita
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

cjoomdev
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Re: Pendng State of Extension

Post by cjoomdev » Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:43 pm

Hi Namita,

This is probably not the right place to post... but I say you give it a few more days. In my experience it may take upto 15 days for them to reply or publish your extension and if you still don't hear back... just go ahead and put in a ticket on the extensions.joomla.org site.

xcmeathead
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by xcmeathead » Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:23 pm

All you can really do at this point is wait as far as I know. I submitted mine over 4 weeks ago, and it's still pending. I raised a ticket after about 15 days, and was just told I should wait. Some on the forum mention having waited longer than a month, so I guess that's just the norm, although that's purely anecdotal.

This post: http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=262&t=414756 is a sticky on the front page of the JED section of this forum. Although it hasn't been updated since 2009, and so some information is definitely going to be out of date, it's still useful as there are links to pages with useful information. You should definitely use the JED checker (if you haven't already), as that will flag any issues that have prevented automatic approval from happening. Although it's worth pointing out that it doesn't approve 2 of my 3 extensions, despite there being no actual problems, so don't panic if it flags things that you don't think it should.

I do wonder if the issue may be more to do with notifications - I've only ever once received an email advising that I've received a review on one of my listings, and I've never received an email to say an extension has been approved / declined, or that a ticket has been responded to. I can't find anything to tell me whether I should be receiving emails at those times or not though.

I know it's tough when you're excited about getting your extension out there (or even depending on expected income from it!) but you just have to hang on for a bit I think.

cjoomdev
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Post by cjoomdev » Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:05 pm

@xcmeathead Even i never got notified about extension approvals.... May be they don't sent those out.

Return to “extensions.joomla.org - Feedback/Information”