Pending Submissions are at 0 as of today.

Here you can contact the editors of our Extensions site, as well as access infomation relating to this site.

Moderator: JED Team

Forum rules
Forum Rules
READ ME <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Tessa Mero
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

Pending Submissions are at 0 as of today.

Post by Tessa Mero » Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:57 am

After completion of training the new JED team members who will be responsible for listings and "New Listing Support" tickets, I can now say we worked non stop for the last couple weeks to bring the queue down to zero.

I gave the volunteer team a week off to take a break (if they please), so we will return to checking anything new starting end of next week.

Good luck!

Notes: If your listing was marked with errors, please submit a "New Listing Support" ticket so we can get it approved.

If your listing was rejected, it was probably because of a corrupt file or way too many errors. Just resubmit it and don't submit a ticket, unless you had some questions on what you need to change. Make it easy on us.

USE THE JEDCHECKER Before submitting an extension. I think I reject 50% of listings so far because of basic errors that you can find on the JEDCHECKER.
http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions ... jedchecker

If every developer used the jedchecker before submitting a listing, the approval process would be twice as fast.

Thank you all!!!
Tessa Mero
JED Team Assistant Manager
Production Leadership Team Member

Return to “extensions.joomla.org - Feedback/Information”