No one answer

Here you can contact the editors of our Extensions site, as well as access infomation relating to this site.

Moderator: JED Team

Forum rules
Forum Rules
READ ME <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
faufer
Joomla! Intern
Joomla! Intern

No one answer

Post by faufer » Fri May 13, 2016 8:35 pm

I opened a ticket on April 28 Today is May 13 and I had no answer. I think something is wrong in the JED management or you are too few for all the work you have to perform.

sozzled
I've been banned!

Re: No one answer

Post by sozzled » Fri May 13, 2016 9:11 pm

I'm in a similar situation to you. I've had unanswered support tickets open for several weeks. Once a week I send another friendly reminder—I trust that my reminders are friendly—but I'm not getting any response. I don't want to open new tickets (as if I'm complaining) but I'm really not sure what to do next.

mandville
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Post by mandville » Fri May 13, 2016 10:32 pm

please post your ticket numbers and ill ping the JED (without promise)
HU2HY- Poor questions = Poor answer
Un requested Help PM's will be reported, added to the foe list and possibly just deleted
{VEL Team Leader}{TM Auditor }{ Showcase & Security forums Moderator}

sozzled
I've been banned!

Post by sozzled » Sat May 14, 2016 12:17 am

Thanks. Ticket numbers 11436 and 11458

sozzled
I've been banned!

Post by sozzled » Sat May 14, 2016 8:26 pm

Thank you, mandville. I'm sure it was no ordinary co-incidence that, after this message appeared on this forum, my two unpublished extensions were restored in the JED. I believe that it was your involvement that caused this fortuitous outcome.

I would call myself a patient person but everyone's patience is being pushed to the limits by these lengthy delays (and the resulting complaints that I've noticed) and the extraordinary measures we seem to have to go to in order to "get things done". Nonetheless, I appreciate the efforts of the team of volunteers who administer the JED; I wouldn't want my observations to be interpreted as unfair, unwarranted criticism. So, in the end, thank you and keep up the good work. :)

Return to “extensions.joomla.org - Feedback/Information”