Help with non Profit School SIte.

Topics having to do with education can be discussed here.
SimiSpeaks
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Help with non Profit School SIte.

Post by SimiSpeaks » Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:44 pm

Hello My Name is Andy, I'm the webmaster of Simispeaks http://www.simispeaks.com We are affiliated with the local high school (Simi Valley High School as well as numerous organizations) We feel that our paid system is not near as good as Joomba *I've used it as a member before not as an administrator* I'd like someone that is trustworthy to help me set up everything so we can relaunch this September. (we got delayed big time having our paid system hacked twice as well as it taking time to get the site up. I've been authorized to do what ever is needed to get the site up and nice and all over the summer. If you wouldn't mind volunteering please contact me there are numerous ways

Instant messengers
Yahoo [email protected]
Msn    [email protected]
Aim    MycPanelSupport

Or email me at [email protected]

Ps I run a webhost small local I dont need webhosting or a domain I donate it.

Geoff
Joomla! Virtuoso
Joomla! Virtuoso

Re: Help with non Profit School SIte.

Post by Geoff » Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:17 am

If you ever have any questions/problems, feel free to post them here where the thousands of Joomla! forum members will be able to help you.

You can also contact me (if you want) via Private Message or my contact info in my profile.

A sidenote: I also did the same thing for my school. Started out with CuteNews for the first 3 months, then switched to Joomla!. Never looked back since.
Backup, backup, backup!
The "Master" .htacess file by Nicholas http://snipt.net/nikosdion/the-master-htaccess

freedomfighter
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Re: Help with non Profit School SIte.

Post by freedomfighter » Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:58 am

nice site for education site , i got one education site too but its about disappointing education could be we can be a partner

Return to “Schools and Universities”