sh404SEF error when trying to execute a backup

Discussion regarding Joomla! Performance issues.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Security and Performance FAQs
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
manuqc
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

sh404SEF error when trying to execute a backup

Post by manuqc » Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:31 am

hello,

I am facing an error mesage when I try to do a backup using joomla pack, the person who developed joomlapack told me he wasn't an expert or knew about this matter, so hope someone can help me on this. it might me an error of configuration using mod_sef. a small note will be that my current server is 1000mb maximum capacity, currently it is at 514mb with the current site, but once i start trying to do a backup, it raises until maximum telling me it is full, but once again Nicholas the devloper of joomla pack told me this shouldn't be the reason of why backin up the site isn't working, but something related to mod_sef as indicated in the error message, which is the following:

Warning: Unexpected character in input: ''' (ASCII=39) state=1 in /home/mxntcol/public_html/components/com_sef/cache/shCacheContent.php on line 4601

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '=' in /home/mxntcol/public_html/components/com_sef/cache/shCacheContent.php on line 4601

thanks for your timr in advanced! this is really important for me, as i need to backup the site to make some changes.

manuqc
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Re: sh404SEF error when trying to execute a backup

Post by manuqc » Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:02 pm

someone here? ;)

bogdaiki
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by bogdaiki » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:30 pm

I have the same type of errors, except they happen EVERY DAY for no reason!
Every day my site is frozen, showing just the logo and the rest is black. If I click on a link at the top (the only one available) it shows this error.
I temporarily fix it by clearing the sh404sef 404 pages cache. (when there is no 404 I have to create one than clear cache).
BTW the line number shown by error doesn't even exist in the shCacheContent.php file, it's out of the range (there are less lines than that number).
Now really, isn't there anyone who can help us fix this major issue?...
Thank you!
BestRomanians.com

beededea
Joomla! Hero
Joomla! Hero

Post by beededea » Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:54 am

sh404sef is a bit dodgy and I always use Artio joomsef when I find a sh404sef site in trouble, however you also need to take into account the URLs that you are already creating with SH404SEF, you need to replicate them exactly.

Which version of Joomla?
Yereverluvinunclebert
Steampunk widgets. Platforms of choice: Joomla 1.0/1.5, Joostina 1.2, OSCommerce
Site aims: Optimisation, Security and Solidity
http://widgets.yahoo.com/widgets/steamp ... k-calendar

Return to “Performance - 1.0.x”