Site connection times out. Isolated to router? Need help.

Discussion regarding Joomla! Performance issues.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Security and Performance FAQs
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
-ReMeDy-
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Site connection times out. Isolated to router? Need help.

Post by -ReMeDy- » Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:38 am

I have this isolated to either a router or some kind of ip ban via Joomla or the .com provider. I was working on the site for 2 hours, until all of a sudden, the "connection times out" when attempting to enter the site. It's now been like this for 20+ hours. All other websites work - it's only mine that refuses to open. Everyone on my network's various computers cannot access the site either, so it's not a browser, cache, cookies, or computer issue. I can successfully view the site with a proxy site and a direct connection from my cable box to my computer, proving the site does not like my network. I had a friend test the site on his network and the site works just fine for him. I'm using a Linksys WRT54GSV4 router.

What is in my router that could magically cause a Joomla site that originally worked to no longer work and only have it not work on my network? I did the following:
1.) Reset my router and cable box.
2.) Disabled my router's firewall ports.
3.) Enabled DMZ
4.) Pinged on my router and my ipconfig (both failed).
5.) DHCP released and renewed.
6.) IP Config released and renewed.
7.) Reset router to factory defaults.

Here's the website in question:
http://www.designjetpartsfast.com (no doubt opens for you, but not for me)

Despite isolating this issue, I am at a total loss. Does anyone have any ideas?

Return to “Performance - 1.0.x”