DB function failed with error number 1054

General questions relating to Joomla! There are other boards for more specific help on Joomla! features and extensions.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
sandyturley
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by sandyturley » Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:27 am

If anybody knows what I should do or where i should look to fix this error that would be great. I had my host move the website from one domain name to another and when they had me fill in the config for the database to match up with the site it did not take. When I go to the domain it gives me this error message and of course the tech people at the host say they don't do any programing. :-\
Here is what the error looks like.

jtablesession::Store Failed
Unknown column 'client_id' in 'field list' SQL=INSERT INTO `jos_session` ( `session_id`,`time`,`username`,`gid`,`guest`,`client_id` ) VALUES ( 'ri32rtg065v80h0gos6vgb65r0','1333525325','','0','1','0' )
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 32 bytes) in /home/content/j/o/n/jonnygo2/html/lin/wordpress/libraries/joomla/error/exception.php on line 117

Thanks in advance

Return to “General Questions - 1.0.x”