question for the login (solved)

General questions relating to Joomla! There are other boards for more specific help on Joomla! features and extensions.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
iconizer
Joomla! Intern
Joomla! Intern

question for the login (solved)

Post by iconizer » Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:32 pm

how can i add the link of the login in the top menu.. not just in the lower left side....
look at me website
http://www.anime-defilers.com/main/inde ... e&Itemid=1

regards paul
Last edited by iconizer on Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

xKillswitchx
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Re: question for the login

Post by xKillswitchx » Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:34 pm

I dont understand what your asking, I dont see it on the left, but I do on the right.  Where would you want it on the top menu, cause I dont see any top menu either.  ???

iconizer
Joomla! Intern
Joomla! Intern

Post by iconizer » Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:51 pm

oh its ok.. never mine this problem.. but i have one more problem though... i accidentally deleted the component for the banner and  tried to use the artbanner component but theres an error uplaoding it... and if some one could tell me how can i put back the original com_banner from the joomla latest version not resorting to reinstalling...

dhuelsmann
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Post by dhuelsmann » Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:08 am

iconizer wrote: oh its ok.. never mine this problem.. but i have one more problem though... i accidentally deleted the component for the banner and  tried to use the artbanner component but theres an error uplaoding it... and if some one could tell me how can i put back the original com_banner from the joomla latest version not resorting to reinstalling...
When you change the topic of the original thread, you will need to post a new topic.

Regards

Dave
Regards, Dave
Past Treasurer Open Source Matters, Inc.
Past Global Moderator
http://www.kiwaniswest.org

Return to “General Questions - 1.0.x”