ACL & User Login

Need help with the Administration of your Joomla! site? Pop your questions in here.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
FabienO
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

ACL & User Login

Post by FabienO » Sat May 31, 2008 8:32 am

Hi, I've created a personal website for a Baduk tournament some friends and I are having. I am trying to set up a table that can be edited by anyone so we can all fill in our own results.

I have two problems. One I can't or don't know how to restrict access to a user so they can only be editor of a certain category or article.

And two I don't know how to add a login to my front page. currently i'm using the http://www.youdomain.com/index.php?opti ... &Itemid=35 link to get them to that one. I downloaded and installed "Core Design login Module" which also required "Core Design Scriptegrator plugin" so they're both installed I am just unsure on how to use them. How do I get it to display on my front page?

I am very new to Joomla but I learn fast. Any help and guidance would be very much appreciated, I have been searching for days and the info out there seems a little confusing ATM.

Thank you in advance, Fabien.

Return to “Administration - 1.0.x”