New to Joomla and need alot of help

Need help with the Administration of your Joomla! site? Pop your questions in here.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
valuvaz
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

New to Joomla and need alot of help

Post by valuvaz » Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:34 pm

I have been building word press web sites for about a year. I fish in a tourny circuit and was asked to look at their web because no person could figure out how to edit or upload files. I was given the login and password and made a super admin. This version is so old. The web was created about 7 years ago and the we cannot get in touch with the person that created it. I have spent many hours trying to navigate the back end of this site. I would really like to find out how to edit this site. I have been able to figure out a few things but that is it. All info i find on the internet and [youtube] is for newer versions. The owner of the site has no idea how to login to the savvy server to update. Any help would be appreciated.

Return to “Administration - 1.0.x”