moved site to other hosting.. got errors!

Joomla version 1.0 is end-of-life and are no longer supported. Please use Joomla 3.x instead.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
gtg
Joomla! Intern
Joomla! Intern

moved site to other hosting.. got errors!

Post by gtg » Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:15 pm

hey guys.. i just took backup and moved to new hosting... now when i uploaded my old joomla and restored the database

i get the following errors:

Code: Select all

Warning: DB function failed with error number 1146
Table 'arianamu_musik.jos_opensef_config' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT name, value FROM jos_opensef_config WHERE scope = 'com_sef' ORDER BY name ASC in /home3/arianamu/public_html/administrator/components/com_sef/includes/sef.config.php on line 104

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/arianamu/public_html/administrator/components/com_sef/includes/sef.config.php:104) in /home3/arianamu/public_html/includes/joomla.php on line 697

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/arianamu/public_html/administrator/components/com_sef/includes/sef.config.php:104) in /home3/arianamu/public_html/index.php on line 391

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/arianamu/public_html/administrator/components/com_sef/includes/sef.config.php:104) in /home3/arianamu/public_html/index.php on line 392

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/arianamu/public_html/administrator/components/com_sef/includes/sef.config.php:104) in /home3/arianamu/public_html/index.php on line 393

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/arianamu/public_html/administrator/components/com_sef/includes/sef.config.php:104) in /home3/arianamu/public_html/index.php on line 394

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/arianamu/public_html/administrator/components/com_sef/includes/sef.config.php:104) in /home3/arianamu/public_html/index.php on line 395
Warning: file_put_contents() failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home3/arianamu/public_html/includes/compat.php50x.php on line 58

plus i cant see any content

"There are no Items to display"

plz help!

PS: i cant login to admin panel iether
Last edited by gtg on Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RussW
Joomla! Exemplar
Joomla! Exemplar

Re: moved site to other hosting.. got errors!

Post by RussW » Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:24 am

Looks like you new database is missing some tables
Warning: DB function failed with error number 1146
Table 'arianamu_musik.jos_opensef_config' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT name, value FROM jos_opensef_config WHERE scope = 'com_sef' ORDER BY name ASC in /home3/arianamu/public_html/administrator/components/com_sef/includes/sef.config.php on line 104
Try backing up and restoring you DB again.

On the new site do you have the extensions installed?
Was it a backup of the old site or a new install?
Did you modify the configuration.php to reflect the new absolute path, live_site and MySQL variables?

Try turning off SEF in the configuration.php file and see how it goes from there, then we can work on any problems.
Joomla! on the fabulous Sunshine Coast...
hotmango, web & print http://www.hotmango.me/
The Styleguyz https://www.thestyleguyz.com/

gtg
Joomla! Intern
Joomla! Intern

Post by gtg » Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:18 pm

yes i have exentiosn installed.. and its old site backup.. and i havent modifyed configuration.php let me do it now and will tell u how it goes :)

gtg
Joomla! Intern
Joomla! Intern

Post by gtg » Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:41 pm

well still same errors even tho i turned sef to "0"

RussW
Joomla! Exemplar
Joomla! Exemplar

Post by RussW » Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:48 pm

This is what you need to do in configuration.php
Did you modify the configuration.php to reflect the new absolute path, live_site and MySQL variables?
Joomla! on the fabulous Sunshine Coast...
hotmango, web & print http://www.hotmango.me/
The Styleguyz https://www.thestyleguyz.com/

gtg
Joomla! Intern
Joomla! Intern

Post by gtg » Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:54 am

yees ive done that.. still same errror

gtg
Joomla! Intern
Joomla! Intern

Post by gtg » Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:01 pm

i think ive to reinstall joomla and then load the backup lets see  :pop

Return to “Installation - 1.0.x”