FAQs: Joomla! Shop

If you have any Joomla! shop related issues/suggestions, pop them in here.
Levis
Joomla! Intern
Joomla! Intern

FAQs: Joomla! Shop

Post by Levis » Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:51 am

1. Do you plan to carry more products in the near future?
Yes, we do plan to carry more clothing choices.  We are currently evaluating the selection. 

2. Who receives the revenue from the Joomla! Shop?

Open Source Matters Inc. (a non-profit organization) provides organizational, legal and financial support for the Joomla! open source project. This means the Joomla! Shop proceeds go directly to Open Source Matters Inc..

3. How will the revenue be spent?

Most importantly, these decisions are made at the Joomla! project level. Although, the revenue goes to Open Source Matters Inc., Joomla! provides the budgeting and planning. This income will be used to purchase new products for our Joomla! Shop, to cover expenses related to server hosting, administration, license and software maintenance costs, and last but not least, to cover expenses of promoting Joomla! at major LinuxWorld Expos and other open source related events.

4. How do I choose my size?

We provide a "Measurements Chart". You can compare the measurements with one of your best fitting T-shirt or other items. This will guarantee you peace of mind and satisfaction. (Please allow for shrinkage.)

Go to the Joomla! Shop Product Details of your choice and then click the “T-shirts Measurements” link or the "View Measurements” link.

***** Manual signatures are NOT allowed ********** Manual signatures are NOT allowed ********** Manual signatures are NOT allowed ********** Manual signatures are NOT allowed ********** Manual signatures are NOT allowed *****____

Questions related to our clothing supplier, PrintMojo.com

5. Who is PrintMojo or T-ShirtMojo?

PrintMojo.com is an all-in-one solution for selling products online.  They provide professional quality screen printing, warehousing, checkout processing and shipping services for our Joomla! Shop. 

6. How do I pay for my order?

PrintMojo.com accepts Paypal and the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.

7. Will I have to pay sales tax?

For all orders shipping to destinations outside of California, you will not have to pay sales tax. They are required by law to collect sales tax for sales shipping to destinations within California, USA (since they are located in California). This will be automatically calculated at checkout.

8. Who processes the orders?

All printing is done in house by Triple J Screen Printing of Chico, California, USA. All customer orders will be shipped from this location.

NOTE: All credit cards will be processed by PrintMojo.com.

9. How long will it take to get my order?

Your order will usually be shipped from PrintMojo's location within 3 business days. Depending on the method of shipping you choose at the time of checkout and your distance from their California warehouse, it could take anywhere from 1-5 business days for orders within the USA or 7-14 business days for international orders.

10. Do you ship internationally?

Yes. They can ship orders to most worldwide destinations.

NOTE: If you try to place an order and the cart system gives you the message that they do not deliver in your country, then please contact PrintMojo.com using their ticket form. Please, explain your situation and send them your complete address and contact information. They will let you know if they can ship to your address and if yes, they will process the order manually.

11. How much is the shipping going to be?

They strive to keep their regular and international shipping costs as low as possible. There are no "handling" charges added on to their shipping rates. The rates that are given in your shopping cart reflect the exact pricing from UPS or USPS, depending on the method of shipping you choose. USPS Priority mail rates start at just $4.05 for one t-shirt.

12. How can I track the status of my order?

PrintMojo will send you an e-mail every time the order status changes. You will first receive an e-mail confirming your order and within few days you will recieve another e-mail confirming that your order has been shipped.

13. Is my order secure? Is my information kept private?

Protecting your order information is a priority for PrintMojo. They know that you value your privacy. They do not  sell, rent, trade, lease, sublet, give, barter, swap, share, vend, bestow, confer, donate, furnish, bargain, auction, let, furnish, grant, impart, or provide any of your personal data with anyone. They will not betray your trust.

14. Does PrintMojo offer a Money Back Guarantee?

Yes. They want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. They fully stand completely behind the quality of the products they print and ship and offer a full, 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you need to return or exchange a product you have purchased from PrintMojo, please contact them within 30 days and they will take care of you.

15. I have a question that wasn't answered here about PrintMojo's services. How can I contact the customer service of Printmojo?

The fastest way to contact PrintMojo is to submit a support ticket in PrintMojo customer service form.

You can also contact PrintMojo directly via email, phone, fax, or snail mail in regards to questions regarding products or order status by visiting PrintMojo's "Contact Us" page.
Last edited by Levis on Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cheers,
Levis Bisson

Return to “Shop.Joomla.org”