Possible press enquiry regarding Joomla

Graymer
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Possible press enquiry regarding Joomla

Post by Graymer » Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:34 pm

Howdy,

I'm trying to write an article about CMS for a UK digital-creative title in the UK, and I'm hoping I might be able to find out a bit about Joomla. Basically I'm hoping to find out a bit more about Joomla: how does it work for creative agencies? Are a lot of creative agencies using Joomla for their inhouse operations as well as for client projects, advantages, comparison with commercial CMS products, costs incurred etc. Is it best to pursue this on the forum? Is it possible to be in touch with the Joomla guiding lights in this regard? Apologies if I'm out of place with this post.

Hope to speak to the Joomla massive sometime soon.

All the best,

G.

Wizzie
Joomla! Hero
Joomla! Hero

Re: Possible press enquiry regarding Joomla

Post by Wizzie » Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:50 pm

Hi

I have moved your post to another board where there appropriate people will respond to your thread.

brian
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Post by brian » Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:01 pm

While waiting an official reply you may find it advantageous to review Joomla Weekly News (see my signature) as it showcases a wide variety of sites using joomla
Last edited by brian on Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Exploited yesterday... Hacked tomorrow"
Blog http://brian.teeman.net/
Joomla Hidden Secrets http://hiddenjoomlasecrets.com/

mediamagnate
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

Post by mediamagnate » Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:34 pm

Graymer wrote: Howdy,

I'm trying to write an article about CMS for a UK digital-creative title in the UK, and I'm hoping I might be able to find out a bit about Joomla. Basically I'm hoping to find out a bit more about Joomla: how does it work for creative agencies? Are a lot of creative agencies using Joomla for their inhouse operations as well as for client projects, advantages, comparison with commercial CMS products, costs incurred etc. Is it best to pursue this on the forum? Is it possible to be in touch with the Joomla guiding lights in this regard? Apologies if I'm out of place with this post.

Hope to speak to the Joomla massive sometime soon.

All the best,

G.

Graeme, thanks for the enquiry.  This sounds like an interesting article you're pitching.  There's plenty to discuss...I've emailed you my contact details. 

Cheers,

Pete
Joomla is a project, not a product! www.nooku.org

Return to “OpenSourceMatters.org”