To put Paypal logo on the home page and set up paypal with Virtuemart

Discuss the development and implementation of Joomla! 1.0.x templates here.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
williamcheoon
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

To put Paypal logo on the home page and set up paypal with Virtuemart

Post by williamcheoon » Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:09 pm

Hi All,

I have successfully installed Virtuemart on my 1.0.13 Joomla site and set up a premier paypal a/c but unfortunately no matter how I try to instal my paypal a/c with VM remains unsuccessful. I have managed to change the notify.php with my paypal email address and update the the configuration of list payment method in VM's componet area. My problem is that I do not even know whether my paypal a/c has been integrated with the VM. Mu understanding is that after the potential checkout the product item he or she will be brought to paypal page for verification and payment process but in my case it did not happen. In my VM, I have 4 payment method options ie credit card, verisgn flyflow and other payment methods are paypal and cash and carry (I am sure whether this is default payment method mode??), I have tested out buying things and made payment using both credit card and then paypal but I was not sent to the paypal page after I checked. Throughout the process of checking out and even in the payment stage, I remained in my index page. Please kindly help and thank you very much.

Also, I do not know how to insert the paypal solution logo on my home page as there is no blank table or box for me to do that???

Regards,

William

victorCMC2016
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Re: To put Paypal logo on the home page and set up paypal with Virtuemart

Post by victorCMC2016 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:47 pm

I want to add pay pal logo in Joomla 2.5 can someone help please

Return to “Templates & CSS - 1.0.x”