help upgrating from 1.5 to 2.5

General questions relating to Joomla! 1.5 There are other boards for more specific help on Joomla! features and extensions.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you should use this tool to help you post.
juanurdaneta159
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

help upgrating from 1.5 to 2.5

Post by juanurdaneta159 » Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:58 pm

Hello I'm new at this thing... in my company we hired a developer to make our webpage... and he made it at joomla 1.5... recently our local web hoster sent us an email that we should upgrade from 1.5 to 2.5 because of some security issues that has now 1.5 version... I tried everything i found on the wrb but I just simply couldn't... i found that i had to make a back up with and extension thats called akkeba back up i installed it but when i tried to access to its features it suddenly redirects me to error 403 forbidden access... i don't know how to solve and i need to... then the tutorials tells that i have to install the jupgrade extension i installed it and i began the process and suddenly it doesn't continue and it has not dead end... please help me i need to solve that issue for my company and we don't have budget to hire anyone to solve it for us

Thanks for your soon response.

Return to “General Questions/New to Joomla! 1.5”