form data to send an email?

General questions relating to Joomla! 1.5 There are other boards for more specific help on Joomla! features and extensions.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you should use this tool to help you post.
sergiol
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

form data to send an email?

Post by sergiol » Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:54 pm

Find a code to send form data to an email address in php, where major labels are, in many others:
name="form1" <form method="post" action="http://...........">
<input Type=hidden NAME="recipient" VALUE="[email protected]">
and when I had to send the button will open the windows mail me to send in some web externally as the outlook express something, I want to be inside for it, I did another implementation that I did that come from outside but at first gave me error of port_smpt, port 25 but install an SMTP server and solved by completing the questionnaire and gave no error, but my hotmail address did not reach any email with the information filled in by what may be not where the error "? all this with code

Then I searched the component as it makes you FormArts forms to submit to a direction, I made a few, but I give back wing send and initial page that look good but I put in my hotmail and nothing arrives, in theory ArtForms component would you do it automatically without configure anything special ... but the recipient can happen? here if you do not have the SMTP server also underway to install gives me error in php function or can not connect to the SMTP server , which in theory leads joomla but not .....

Return to “General Questions/New to Joomla! 1.5”