"ErrorLa plantilla para esta vista no está disponible." "Error The template for this display is not available."

General questions relating to Joomla! 1.5 There are other boards for more specific help on Joomla! features and extensions.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you should use this tool to help you post.
eldenico
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

"ErrorLa plantilla para esta vista no está disponible." "Error The template for this display is not available."

Post by eldenico » Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:29 pm

Hello,

I have a website with the following specifications:

versión Base de datos: 5.5.49-cll-lve
Cotejamiento base de datos: utf8_general_ci
Vesión PHP: 5.6.13
Servidor Web: Apache/2.2.31 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.31 OpenSSL/1.0.1e-fips mod_bwlimited/1.4
Interfaz WebServer de PHP: cgi-fcgi
Versión Joomla!: Joomla! 1.7.2 Stable [ Ember ] 17-Oct-2011 14:00 GMT (Yes I know it's an old version, but right now I cannot update the version and I'm affraid to damage the whole site)
Joomla! Versión de la Plataforma: Joomla Platform 11.2.0 Stable+Modified [ Omar ] 27-Jul-2011 00:00 GMT

Last week I visited the site and it was working fine. Today I tried to visit the site and although the content is still there (Only text and images) the error appears and the content doesn't have any format and the menu doesn't appear.

the URL is http://www.charriaabogados.com.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Return to “General Questions/New to Joomla! 1.5”