My Site has scroll bars.

General questions relating to Joomla! 1.5 There are other boards for more specific help on Joomla! features and extensions.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you should use this tool to help you post.
jojobojo
Joomla! Intern
Joomla! Intern

Re: My Site has scroll bars.

Post by jojobojo » Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:23 am

Please dpacadmin find me a solution

dpacadmin
Joomla! Champion
Joomla! Champion

Post by dpacadmin » Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:43 am

It seems to be this style;
body.rtl {
direction: rtl;
}
but I don't know what removing it will do to the site.

It seems your template or a Joomla plugin is compressing your CSS so I don't know if you can find it to remove it. If your template has a place to add CSS to try adding this;
body.rtl {
direction: inherit !important;
}
This may mess up your RTL text, it doesn't seem to affect the right aligned menu text.

jojobojo
Joomla! Intern
Joomla! Intern

Post by jojobojo » Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:48 pm

really i need to thank you from all my heart it works, but i put that code in the master CSS inside the folder css-compiled i think it may return back after clearing cache or something so please how can i create separate custom css inside gantry framework website. But in all ways thank you for your help you are very kind really kind i appreciate every help you gave to me

jojobojo
Joomla! Intern
Joomla! Intern

Post by jojobojo » Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:22 am

http://ahlyafrica.com/new/index.php/ar/

I got same scroll in that RTL website I hope you can help me one more time please

dpacadmin
Joomla! Champion
Joomla! Champion

Post by dpacadmin » Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:37 am

This looks like an infection. You have two links on your site, hidden to the far left, this is the code;

Code: Select all

<a target="_blank" title="SJ TheDaily - шаблон joomla" href="http dot dot slash slashjoomla4ever dot ru/smartaddons/3482-sj-thedaily.html">SJ TheDaily - шаблон joomla</a>
<a target="_blank" title="Форекс" href="http dot dot slash slash forexlab dot info/">Форекс</a>
</div>
The links are broken here in case they are for hack sites. I have seen this in free templates and themes from hacker sites. You could try posting in the Security Form. Chances are if you just try to remove them there will be hack code to replace them.

jojobojo
Joomla! Intern
Joomla! Intern

Post by jojobojo » Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:45 am

dpacadmin wrote:This looks like an infection. You have two links on your site, hidden to the far left, this is the code;

Code: Select all

<a target="_blank" title="SJ TheDaily - шаблон joomla" href="http dot dot slash slashjoomla4ever dot ru/smartaddons/3482-sj-thedaily.html">SJ TheDaily - шаблон joomla</a>
<a target="_blank" title="Форекс" href="http dot dot slash slash forexlab dot info/">Форекс</a>
</div>
The links are broken here in case they are for hack sites. I have seen this in free templates and themes from hacker sites. You could try posting in the Security Form. Chances are if you just try to remove them there will be hack code to replace them.
Hello

Thank you for reply Please can you give me instructions how can i remove them, actually i deleted the files from my server, but for incoming action where can I remove them from my cpanel

Thank you very much

dpacadmin
Joomla! Champion
Joomla! Champion

Post by dpacadmin » Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:53 am

Have your Host run a virus scan on your site, something like this is usually hidden, like a "base64" script in a site file, sometimes many of them.

Check the sticky posts at the top of the Security Forum for more info on cleaning a site.

jojobojo
Joomla! Intern
Joomla! Intern

Post by jojobojo » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:02 pm

dpacadmin wrote:I do see it now, it seems to be an issue with the top menu in RTL, I think you will need to go to the template creator with this, it is a bug and they should be able to fix it.
Hello I hope to be fine please i need you to help me again i have same problem in the template the link is
http://richy-woman.com
please see the scroll bar again also this website was multilangual i created an arabic menu and made some modification the template went RTL partially I mean the LOGO still not and the modules please tell me where is the error

I am really need help

dpacadmin
Joomla! Champion
Joomla! Champion

Post by dpacadmin » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:28 pm

This is a Joomla 3 site and the problem could be specific to Joomla 3. Try posting in the Joomla 3 support forum. I did look at the site and after it finishes loading the scroll bar does go away.

jojobojo
Joomla! Intern
Joomla! Intern

Post by jojobojo » Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:11 pm

dpacadmin wrote:This is a Joomla 3 site and the problem could be specific to Joomla 3. Try posting in the Joomla 3 support forum. I did look at the site and after it finishes loading the scroll bar does go away.
thank you for answer dpacadmin but the scroll still existed i hope to find an answer but thank you again

Return to “General Questions/New to Joomla! 1.5”