Adding Code to Mobile Joomla

General questions relating to Joomla! 1.5 There are other boards for more specific help on Joomla! features and extensions.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you should use this tool to help you post.
chris aston
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Adding Code to Mobile Joomla

Post by chris aston » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:58 pm

Hi guys, I'm currently running Joomla 1.5.26.
We are having massive problems with fraudulent clicking on our google ads.
Hence we've implemented some software to prevent this.
The problem is my web guy is on holiday and we need to put some code on to all the pages of my Mobile Joomla site (the code for the desk tops / tablets is already on).
Can anyone out there be kind enough to explain how this is done in detail, so I can pass this on to the software guys, they have tried but they aren't familiar with joomla.
Much appreciated, Chris Aston.
Last edited by imanickam on Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Per the Forum Rules, changed the case of the Subject that was ALL IN UPPERCASE to Mixed Case. Please do not repeat this again in the future.

imarklee
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Re: Adding Code to Mobile Joomla

Post by imarklee » Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:20 pm

You need to first understand how is this "mobile joomla template" being implemented. Is it being implemented as a separate template or is it implemented on the default template that you are on.

You will be able to find a list of templates under the /templates/ folder. The main file responsible to render the template would be the index.php file.

By the way, you should really consider upgrading to Joomla 3 instead of sticking to Joomla 1.5 since it is already obsolete :)
Lead Developer,
https://stackideas.com

Return to “General Questions/New to Joomla! 1.5”