Joomla Internal Server Error & DB Errors

General questions relating to Joomla! 1.5 There are other boards for more specific help on Joomla! features and extensions.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you should use this tool to help you post.
WarrenIndLLC
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Joomla Internal Server Error & DB Errors

Post by WarrenIndLLC » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:38 pm

Hey guys,

Ok. First off. I'm not entirely sure which version of Joomla this is as it is a older website that hasn't been updated in awhile. This is for a client and I was trying to figure out the username and password for the Administrator area. I put in a username and password I had initially believed was right. But then right away I started getting DB errors and it's not the same error every time. Sometimes it's an internal server error.

I have verified that the DB credentials are correct. So what could be the issue? Could a simple login and wrong username and password cause this? What can I do to fix it?

It is currently hosted on GoDaddy (horrible I know).

This is really urgent and any and all help is of course greatly appreciated.

Thanks

prabhash76
Joomla! Intern
Joomla! Intern

Re: Joomla Internal Server Error & DB Errors

Post by prabhash76 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:24 am

WarrenIndLLC wrote:Hey guys,

Ok. First off. I'm not entirely sure which version of Joomla this is as it is a older website that hasn't been updated in awhile. This is for a client and I was trying to figure out the username and password for the Administrator area. I put in a username and password I had initially believed was right. But then right away I started getting DB errors and it's not the same error every time. Sometimes it's an internal server error.

I have verified that the DB credentials are correct. So what could be the issue? Could a simple login and wrong username and password cause this? What can I do to fix it?

It is currently hosted on GoDaddy (horrible I know).

This is really urgent and any and all help is of course greatly appreciated.

Thanks
You can check your .htaccess file too.some times this error due to .htaccess file.if this issue still persist then let me know.

Return to “General Questions/New to Joomla! 1.5”