Installation problem (need urgent help)

Joomla version 1.5 is end-of-life and are no longer supported. Please use Joomla 3.x instead.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
dinoni
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Installation problem (need urgent help)

Post by dinoni » Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:16 pm

I have install yesterday Joomla 15 and everything work just fine, today when I log as admin option in menu dont work, I mean if I go with mouse over any manu in administration form nothing happend.
Look like any menu option is not active, if I try to enter some option from big button below menu ie. Global Configuration option is visible but if I change something it's not possible to Save.
This is not first timethat I have this situation (if is something during installation why work after installation, than I delete all and install again and for some time work fine but later I have the same problem again.
Please I need help, any info is welcome.

Thanke & Regards
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bejita
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Re: Installation problem (need urgent help)

Post by bejita » Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:26 pm

I ever face that issue when I use IE. You should try with different browser ex : firefox, chrome etc.
http://www.hostingformula.info - Story, experience, trial and error in managing my blog and hosting.

akashvedi
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Re: Installation problem (need urgent help)

Post by akashvedi » Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:08 pm

which browser u r using?

Return to “Installation 1.5”