The Joomla! Forum ™

Forum rules

Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:19 pm 
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

I have created my own template using joomla 1.5, I am happy with joomla so far but when I finished installing my joomla and the template, I got problems when using my site search:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/xtremesa/public_html/bushbuck/plugins/search/jfcontacts.php on line 117

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/xtremesa/public_html/bushbuck/plugins/search/jfnewsfeeds.php on line 138

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/xtremesa/public_html/bushbuck/plugins/search/jfweblinks.php on line 148

I dont know what is causing this! somebody please help as I need to start putting information my link is:

http://www.xtremesafaristz.com/bushbuck

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:26 pm 
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Hi there,

It looks like some problems with your search plugins - have you tried turning off error reporting as the search does seem to be working ok (go to global config and disable error reporting)

Ruth

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:27 pm 
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

I think this relates to joomlafish files, so that might be the best place to start - I googled for jfcontacts.php and it came up with some forum results from JoomlaFish.

Ruth

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:32 pm 
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Hi ruth,

Thanks for your prompt reply, I have disabled error reporting but still the same problem, I think the joomfish might be causing it, I have disabled it, what if I remove its plugin folder?

Thanks again

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:29 am 
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

HEY there :D
i have the same probleme and obviously it seems to be from the joomfish component so i had just to uninstall it :laugh: and voila !