Few questions

Joomla version 1.5 is end-of-life and are no longer supported. Please use Joomla 3.x instead.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
Salo42
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Few questions

Post by Salo42 » Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:42 pm

I made a website with Joomla, it's my first one, so I have few questions how to add new things.

1) Chat - I found some chat for Joomla, but it didn't work properly. I would like to add a little chat window (shoutbox) that would refresh all the time.

2) News - If there are more then 2 news on the website, there are some bugs. What do I have to do to make pages of news?

3) Count-down - I have a html code for count-down, but it doesn't work. How could I add a count-down to some date?

4) Calendar - typical calendar for current month, with some things on it like users birthdays and some things that will happen in next days.

5) Commenting on news - each user could add a comment under any news.

6) Last time active - Module, that would show, how much time someone hasn't been online. So it would look like :
USER A : Online
USER B : Online
USER C : 15:04:16
USER D : 15:59:58
USER E : 29:21:01
etc.

7) RSS Feed for forum - Web page has a forum on some other page - I would like to make RSS that would work the same way as Google Reader does - so anyone who is logged in, would see new posts from forum.
If that can't be done, I would be happy for any info how to add the 'Last 3 topics on forum' or something.

If you know any of this answers, just write here please. Thanks a lot!

Salo42
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Re: Few questions

Post by Salo42 » Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:34 pm

Anyone?

Return to “Migrating and Upgrading to Joomla! 1.5”