Front and Back end pages Blank

Need help with the Administration of your Joomla! 1.5 site? This is the spot for you.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
Schubborniel
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Front and Back end pages Blank

Post by Schubborniel » Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:16 am

Dear Forum Members,
Here is the problem again, I just discovered that my web pages returns blank pages for any get request. I have been posting this and all the solution I got will either for a weeks or months before I get the error again.
I have implemented installation of Joomla core file, error limit from (-1) to 60347, etc. However, rummaging through the forum and trying to implement other solutions, there is no success. I know there is something wrong somewhere , somehow which I am absolutely ignorant of. Now I have implemented core file installation and the site is working, but I feel since I have implemented it several times before, I need a permanent solution.
Please, anyone with a sure solution and article that in the respect? Kindly share your thought. I am just wondering, how long I will keep in this vicious circle.

Thanks everyone as I anticipate permanent solution.

Schubborniel
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Re: Front and Back end pages Blank - Log file

Post by Schubborniel » Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:09 pm

Forum members, kindly respond. This is a big probled here

Return to “Administration 1.5”