JUser::_load: Unable to load user with id:

Need help with the Administration of your Joomla! 1.5 site? This is the spot for you.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
Go For Robots
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Re: JUser::_load: Unable to load user with id:

Post by Go For Robots » Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:12 pm

First, let me say thanks to everyone in this thread. Solved an issue for me that I could have been looking for all day. Also, just wanted to add a couple of notes after playing with my user lists all day.

1) always check your #_users table to make sure that user exists.
2) check any components that might *also* collect data to make sure they line up (mainly talking about user ID here, but other info should be synced up, right?) example: Community Builder also uses a qf_comprofiler table to hold extra data for users.
3) gotta check that #_user_usergroup_map and make sure your user is assigned to the proper group (example: i found this to be the culprit with my joomla and CB user tables not syncing, even *after* i had manually updated user IDs in the database.)
4) great heads-up form nsvr6! Totally spaced that after updating my test users that some of the deleted ones would still be attached to articles they created. Thanks!

thanks again, and hope these notes help .

noelf
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by noelf » Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:18 am

Hi all - I've just got the same message when I try to view an article that I've just created: JUser: :_load: Unable to load user with id: 41
I don't have 41 users as I'm just setting the system up and this keeps happening when I try to view an article via Seblod category blog view. What I have noticed though is that the number corresponds to the article id everytime. Can anyone shed any light on this?

I'm running J1.7 and PHP5 and both safari and chrome on a mac mini and apache.

regards

Jemmax
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by Jemmax » Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:53 am

Yes ... creating the dummy user fixed this for me too. But i did use php admin to change user profile numbers

andymackk
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by andymackk » Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:29 pm

:pop
Thanks folks - this worked for me - cheers

dcox007
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by dcox007 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:10 pm

I was finding this error on some pages and not on others. I finally checked the article "Created by" and found the ones that show the error are ones that have the "Created by" field blank after the migration of the site. So never thought to look there. Hope this helps some people.

didge
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by didge » Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:43 pm

Easiest way is to check the "modified_by" field in the content table and change that to a current user if it has changed. Simple and no need to create new users etc. Found loads of these and changed them all in seconds.

rtRegazzo
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by rtRegazzo » Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:33 am

dcox007 wrote:I was finding this error on some pages and not on others. I finally checked the article "Created by" and found the ones that show the error are ones that have the "Created by" field blank after the migration of the site. So never thought to look there. Hope this helps some people.
THANK YOU!!!! This was exactly my problem... everyone kept writing. "Just create a new user in the DB". Well that user seemed to exist with the ID number in the error msg so i knew something else had to be the problem. My error occurred with a K2 item and only on one particular section... So when I read this post... I thought "Thats gotta be it" and it was... changed the 'created by' cuz that field was blank and Viola! :)

rtRegazzo
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by rtRegazzo » Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:30 pm

I've also found that this problem can be solved by changing who is the Author of the K2 article... or whatever article I suppose. Because the initial administrator that created the template and created the article will of course not be in your DB when you install the template. So you can solve the problem simply by changing the author of the article to the admin user you create when installing the DB.

dhacohen
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by dhacohen » Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:05 pm

I had the same problem with a particular item on K2, I tried changing the ID in the phpmyadmin DB, but din't work... so I opened the K2 item and there, in "Author publishing status", on "Author" I clicked "Change" and re selected the author, saved and the problem was gone.

dorsa
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by dorsa » Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:41 am

rtRegazzo wrote:I've also found that this problem can be solved by changing who is the Author of the K2 article... or whatever article I suppose. Because the initial administrator that created the template and created the article will of course not be in your DB when you install the template. So you can solve the problem simply by changing the author of the article to the admin user you create when installing the DB.
hi
I suppose you install a new quickstart package, you need to change the author user of the article to other author he exist in the users management
as any regular user you can create in the front by user register or in the backend in user management, after that you should assigned him to author group or any other group.

nyswda
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by nyswda » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:30 pm

Edit the document, go to "author" enter your name. All the J user errors will clear once you do this.

Return to “Administration 1.5”