drop down menu

Need help with the Administration of your Joomla! 1.5 site? This is the spot for you.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
calcaroline
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

drop down menu

Post by calcaroline » Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:08 pm

Hi all,

I have had my website http://www.jittabugs.com for six years, i couldnt tell you which version of joomla it is!

I have two drop down menu's which appear when you hover over TUTORS and PROGRAMS and i would like to either amend them as they are incorrect or remove them if easier.

I am not a techy and my website designer has too many dealines at present to help me out, so here i am.

HELP anyone??

just gone in the back end of my site and it says
Version 1.5.6 jittabugs.com

if that helps
Last edited by imanickam on Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved the site from the forum Extensions for Joomla! 3.x to the forum Administration Joomla! 1.5

imanickam
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Re: drop down menu

Post by imanickam » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:29 pm

calcaroline wrote:I have two drop down menu's which appear when you hover over TUTORS and PROGRAMS
It looks like you have taken care of them as there is no drop-down menu showing when hovering over the menu item TUTORS and PROGRAMS.
calcaroline wrote:just gone in the back end of my site and it says
Version 1.5.6
You are far behind in the version of Joomla! Be informed that Joomla! 1.5 is no longer supported. In addition, the last version of Joomla! 1.5 is 1.5.26 with a Hot security patch after that. So, you have to plan for migrating your site to the latest version of Joomla! 1.5.

Note:

(a) Make sure to take a copy of the site files (and sub-directories) and the database content (using tools such as phpMyAdmin) before attempting the upgrade. Review of the document http://docs.joomla.org/J1.5:Upgrading_1 ... 5x_version would be of help.

(b) Once you have successfully tested the site after migrating to 1.5.26, plan to migrate the site to 2.5 or 3.x.
Ilagnayeru (MIG) Manickam | இளஞாயிறு மாணிக்கம்
Joomla! - Global Moderators Team | Joomla! Core - Tamil (தமிழ்) Translation Team Coordinator
Former Joomla! Translations Coordination Team Lead
Eegan - Support the poor and underprivileged

Return to “Administration 1.5”