Joomla Admin. After login I see a banner but not admin menu

Need help with the Administration of your Joomla! 1.5 site? This is the spot for you.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
ledlux
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Joomla Admin. After login I see a banner but not admin menu

Post by ledlux » Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:29 pm

Hi.

I can login with my admin account, but the only thing I see after login is a top banner with the Joomla logo and my domain name and version 1.5.15. What can be wrong here? tried to search on the internet but have not found so much regarding to this problem. The most of the post i can find is about people having problem with a completely blank site. But I dont have a completly blank site.

does anybody know something about this problem and how to fix it?

my web page are running and working fine.

dpacadmin
Joomla! Champion
Joomla! Champion

Re: Joomla Admin. After login I see a banner but not admin m

Post by dpacadmin » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:01 pm

Could be your Host upgraded your php version to one that doesn't work with Joomla 1.5.15, could be your site was hacked as 1.5.15 is very old and unsecure. If you have a good backup of your site try uploading the media folder and administrator folder to your site, if that doesn't fix it backup your site and database and try uploading the Joomla 1.5.0 to 1.5.26 update file set to your site and see if that fixes it.

Return to “Administration 1.5”