Module mod_mostread without function

Need help with the Administration of your Joomla! 1.5 site? This is the spot for you.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
olli2009
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Module mod_mostread without function

Post by olli2009 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:02 am

Hey Gys!
I'm a strange problem to activate the most_read module by joomla 1.5.14. I've changed and tryed several things now, without having any success :'( The module is active and you can see the title on frontend. ("Zumeist Gelesen") I've also read that the statistics are build by the categories and areas. F. ex. I've created a Standard Joomla article with its area and category. For this I've set a button "Über Uns" in Mainmenu. So, normally if I click the button and the text is displayed it should be shown in the most_read module, it don't so? Is it right that no other moduel must be explizit activate for it? Further on I've changed the template too for exclude failures by the current template. The result was the same. No function for the module at all! Is there somebody can help me? Thanks in advance!

Kind Regards
Olli (Webmaster beautyair.de)

Return to “Administration 1.5”