Getting a lot of warning messages

Need help with the Administration of your Joomla! 1.5 site? This is the spot for you.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
Byrner
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Getting a lot of warning messages

Post by Byrner » Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:30 am

Hi Guys & Gals,
I am hoping you can help me, I have recently installed joomla 1.5.14 on my laptop it seems to be working but I keep getting the following messages. This happens no matter what I am accessing ie, section manager, category manager and article manager etc etc. I can still access them but I have all these messages just above the contents of each.

Warning: Parameter 4 to JHTMLMenu::treerecurse() expected to be a reference, value given in C:\wamp\www\Joomla 2\libraries\joomla\html\html.php on line 87

Warning: array_slice() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in C:\wamp\www\Joomla 2\administrator\components\com_menus\models\list.php on line 143

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\wamp\www\Joomla 2\administrator\components\com_menus\models\list.php on line 147

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\wamp\www\Joomla 2\administrator\components\com_menus\views\list\view.php on line 65

Cheers
Byrner

dharmaraajanv
Joomla! Intern
Joomla! Intern

Re: Getting a lot of warning messages

Post by dharmaraajanv » Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:39 am

Hi Byrner,

This is not the Error in Joomla . It is the Problem in wamp. You have to check the PHP,MYSQL version.

You have to enable some of the option in the PHP config file ...

It's Not the problem it will work good in the server. I suggest you to user XAMPP. Download the latest version and install. It is very easy to install also you will get the installer also. looking same like WAMP.

I hope It will Help You..

Return to “Administration 1.5”