Can't find some words...

Need help with the Administration of your Joomla! 1.5 site? This is the spot for you.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
UYGHURMEN
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Can't find some words...

Post by UYGHURMEN » Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:13 pm

Hi, everyone,
I want to change "Welcome to Front Page" to my article that's shown on front page main column top. But Didn't find admin panel or backend (file drictory in control panel), where can I change this words?

imanickam
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Re: Can't find some words...

Post by imanickam » Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:25 pm

Welcome to the Front Page could be removed by editing the Home menu item. Open the menu item for edit (Menus - > Main Menu -> Home) and on the right side look at Parameters (System). You will see Page Title with the text Welcome to the Front Page. Remove it. Also, choose the option No to Show Page Title.

I encourage you to search the forum before posting any question as most of these common things would have been answered already. It saves you time by not waiting for an answer.
Ilagnayeru (MIG) Manickam | இளஞாயிறு மாணிக்கம்
Joomla! - Global Moderators Team | Joomla! Core - Tamil (தமிழ்) Translation Team Coordinator
Former Joomla! Translations Coordination Team Lead
Eegan - Support the poor and underprivileged

UYGHURMEN
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Post by UYGHURMEN » Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:28 pm

Thank you very much your emmediately reply. I find, and changed.
May I ask another question: I would like users write commet to every articles from end of articles. I installed jcomment extention, but only shown module name "Latiest Comment", didn't shown anything end of articles such as "Add Comment", how to do this?

imanickam
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Post by imanickam » Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:47 am

I believe that you have chosen the extension after seeing the demo. It looks like what you want could be done. Look at the demo of the extension.

Also, review the document of the extension http://www.joomlatune.com/jcomments.html to know more about this extension.
Ilagnayeru (MIG) Manickam | இளஞாயிறு மாணிக்கம்
Joomla! - Global Moderators Team | Joomla! Core - Tamil (தமிழ்) Translation Team Coordinator
Former Joomla! Translations Coordination Team Lead
Eegan - Support the poor and underprivileged

UYGHURMEN
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Post by UYGHURMEN » Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:21 am

Sorry Sir,
I nothing understand.

Ghonjez
Joomla! Exemplar
Joomla! Exemplar

Post by Ghonjez » Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:37 pm

UYGHURMEN wrote:I would like users write commet to every articles from end of articles. I installed jcomment extention, but only shown module name "Latiest Comment", didn't shown anything end of articles such as "Add Comment", how to do this?
See also http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?p ... 9#p2030209

:)

Return to “Administration 1.5”