Problem, Gk News Pro 4, please help

Need help with the Administration of your Joomla! 1.5 site? This is the spot for you.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
imorv
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Problem, Gk News Pro 4, please help

Post by imorv » Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:35 pm

Hi there, first of all I wanna salute this community and tell you that I'm a real newbe or newbi in Joomla, everything I know, I`ve learnt it reading in forums and reading walkthroughs and tutorials but since then I never encountered a problem I couldn`t resolve by seeing other users experiences with the same issue. This is my problem:

I`ve installed in my website, the Gavick News Pro 4, everything great till there, I download Joomfish and translated my entire website but when I translated my GK News show, one of them, disordered the info, although I assigned the "float: left" value to it.

Here you can see my problem: www.lachasia.com

As you can see, the central "news" below the slideshow has the title in the correct place but the article short description is in the wrong place although I made exactly the same settings as the other 2. Somebody please help me, I suppose that for someone who really knows about the subject must not be too hard, thanks. By the way, sorry if my english has mistakes, I´m from Argentina. If someone can help me but need the user or pass send me a personal message, thanks once again.

Return to “Administration 1.5”