Suddenly missing Module, not showing up

Everything to do with Joomla! 1.5 templates and templating.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
ojars
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Suddenly missing Module, not showing up

Post by ojars » Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:28 pm

Hi! I'm running into problems with my page. It has problems with module positions. It works well if I fill it with menu module located in "izvele" position. However, I'm using my own HTML menu, which is running with FLEXI CUSTOM CODE. But the strange thing is that - the module doesn't show up. It's enabled, its in the index.php, template css and in the template file. However, after switching another module in a different place, it just suddenly was missing. I was running the page for about 3 months without problems, when suddenly this mistake appeared and the module was missing. I think It's the Joomlas bug, because I can't upload any files to page, but Host says that everything should be OK. I'm running 3 joomla pages on one host, I haven't touch 2 of them for years, both of them have the same template, but also have the same problem, doesn't matter that I havent even touched the admin panel. Strange thing, isn't it? Could you help me?

PS. The position is showing Menu type of module, but flexi custom code not.
Last edited by ojars on Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Per Yngve Berg
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Re: Suddenly missing Module, not showing up

Post by Per Yngve Berg » Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:26 pm

Validate your html code. There is start/end tag mismatches.

http://validator.w3.org

ojars
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Re: Suddenly missing Module, not showing up

Post by ojars » Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:57 pm

Found the solution!

The problem was not in the code, but in the module settings. I didn't switch off "PHP script". Now everything is working fine.

Return to “Templates for Joomla! 1.5”