XML Parsing Error at 1:38. Error 64: Reserved XML Name

Everything to do with Joomla! 1.5 templates and templating.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
lulubel
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

XML Parsing Error at 1:38. Error 64: Reserved XML Name

Post by lulubel » Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:07 pm

When I first created a template folder with index.php and templateDetails.xml files, I was able to find template in the templates section but when I tried to view article with basic template, got message saying configuration error - I checked and re-checked code but it seemed to be right. Deleted everything.
Reinstalled Joomla to new folder name and new database name in htdocs, tried to create new template with new, and previously unused name but get error - XML Parsing Error at 1:38. Error 64: Reserved XML Name.

Joomla version 5.1.23

Note, when I put in one of the skeleton templates, I do not get the error. I can only assume that this means there is a problem with the coding in the xml file that I created. I have checked my coding against coding from three different tutorials (one of which I obtained from following a link on this site but that was created in 2007). Attached file indicates sample code - my personal details were written into code where appropriate.

Where would I be able to find the correct basic code for Joomla 5.1.23 for both the index.php & templateDetails.xml files?

IF my error is not related to the coding, please advise. When I delete the template file and go into Template Manager, error goes away.

thanks
Lulubel
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Templates for Joomla! 1.5”