phpbb forum width and template

Everything to do with Joomla! 1.5 templates and templating.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
do_pal
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

phpbb forum width and template

Post by do_pal » Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:37 am

i have used extension jfusion and have installed phpbb forum in it but the forum is more stretched than the template. i want to resize the phpbb and fit it in the template. see the picture ... thank you in advance for help. :'(
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

LilLew
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Re: phpbb forum width and template

Post by LilLew » Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:26 am

Hi i have the same problem have you manage to solve this yet how did u strech your template

do_pal
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

Post by do_pal » Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:08 pm

no i have just posted it yesterday for help :(

do_pal
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

Post by do_pal » Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:48 am

LilLew wrote:Hi i have the same problem have you manage to solve this yet how did u strech your template
hi! i did not find how to stretch the template but found out how to adjust the width of phpbb forum and its looking good. Just follow these instructions...

go to the ACP of phpbb forum >> click on styles>> then on left hand side click on , template>> then select the first template ( _mg_config.html ). You will understand just see the image.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Templates for Joomla! 1.5”