Template Problem

Everything to do with Joomla! 1.5 templates and templating.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
chrisrkeller
Joomla! Intern
Joomla! Intern

Template Problem

Post by chrisrkeller » Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:41 pm

Hello all,

If anyone can help me with this it would be great.

For some reason my website loads fine in chrome but one of the border/backgroun images loads incorrectly in firefox.

See attached.

My website is www.profitworks.ca.

If anyone knows why it is doing this and can help me it would be greatly appreciated.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

JNewton80
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Re: Template Problem

Post by JNewton80 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:24 am

Hey, strange. Something's telling FF that element is the wrong width. It still has a tiny bug and this isn't a fix, but adding width: 100%; to the css for whitebox_tr did atleast send it over to the side. There's still something there though. Something FF is inheriting that Chrome doesn't have a problem with. The width for that div is set to 679px, SOMEWHERE. But I didn't immediately see WHERE.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful, maybe that'll get you a step closer though.

JNewton80
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by JNewton80 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:29 am

Couldn't stand it... Went back and took another look. FF has that div resting on (or stopping at) the unused SEARCH module position... Get that <div id="search"> </div> outta there or move it and that should fix the issue. Hope that helps.

Changing it to #search - height: 10px; fixed it as long as you don't have further plans for that position.

chrisrkeller
Joomla! Intern
Joomla! Intern

Post by chrisrkeller » Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:20 pm

That fixed it!

Thanks for your help JNewton80, your the best.

Return to “Templates for Joomla! 1.5”