Module does not appear, after publishing two articles.

Everything to do with Joomla! 1.5 templates and templating.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
orozcore
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Module does not appear, after publishing two articles.

Post by orozcore » Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:14 pm

translation below.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by imanickam on Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Changed the title from "Modulo no aparece, despues de publicar dos articulos." to "Module does not appear, after publishing two articles." In the future, please use the appropriate language based on the language of the forum in which y

orozcore
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Re: Module does not appear, after publishing two articles.

Post by orozcore » Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:17 pm

In my page site, i have added two articles but the main module where all my info is displayed y no longer available, i've tried to check the templates and imported the original template but not luck, i'm new using joomla so i have no much knowledge about how to use it.
This is the site http://www.capyatula.com.mx in the middle of the page is wherethe module must be located but is gone.

as i'm new i don't know how to modify the css file manually so i'm asking for advice of this problem, i'm not the manager of the page (this person is not working now and no will) so i'm in fact checking joomla to modify things but i messed some.

the first image is where the module is shown using Artisteer and is the template i have imported into joomla but is not showing it, in fact is the template the last site manager left.

the second image is the site page where the main module is no longer available.

the site is not so fancy in contect i was a proyect that was left about 20 percent, but i'm taking the administration of it.
thanks in advice for this problem.

if i have to use another template i have no problem, actually i was thinking about it and use another one because the distribution is so simple and the visual is not the correct for the place i'm working, i havent tried another template, only the original and some modifications of the same.

Return to “Templates for Joomla! 1.5”