JA Purity - small problem with header

Everything to do with Joomla! 1.5 templates and templating.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
bartekbaran
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

JA Purity - small problem with header

Post by bartekbaran » Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:29 pm

Hello!

I have problem with header of my website (I attach photo). I use JA Purity template.

I don't know how to delete words "Strona Główna" (Main Site) with blue rectangle on left side. It is ofcourse hyperlink to Main Site. Hyperlink - for me - could be but I don't want to have these words and rectangle. Moreover, on subpages these words are orange and instead of rectangle there is small white square...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

imanickam
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Re: JA Purity - small problem with header

Post by imanickam » Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:47 am

Is the menu module published to the module position hornav?

What is your site's URL so that others can see what is happening?

Be informed that Joomla! 1.5 is no longer supported. The current version of Joomla! is 3.4.3 and soon to be 3.4.4.

If in case, if you have to work with Joomla! 1.5, be known that the last version of Joomla! 1.5 is 1.5.26 and there is a security hotfix (https://docs.joomla.org/Security_hotfix ... L_versions) after that.
Ilagnayeru (MIG) Manickam | இளஞாயிறு மாணிக்கம்
Joomla! - Global Moderators Team | Joomla! Core - Tamil (தமிழ்) Translation Team Coordinator
Former Joomla! Translations Coordination Team Lead
Eegan - Support the poor and underprivileged

Vikingpin
I've been banned!

Re: JA Purity - small problem with header

Post by Vikingpin » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:29 pm

Same problem. I have the last version of Joomla, above 1.5.26 (therefore I have the security hotfixes for Joomla EOL versions). Indeed, the menu module wasn't published to the module position horvav. Thank you imanickam, I'm glad I stumbled over your fix.

Return to “Templates for Joomla! 1.5”