Virtuemart - how to open large image from category page

This forum is for general questions about extensions for Joomla! version 1.5.x.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
jollywally
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Virtuemart - how to open large image from category page

Post by jollywally » Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:24 pm

I'm trying to eliminate the flyout page so that I only have the product list page. Eliminating the detail link was very simple in the browse_x files, but transferring the code that I assume opens the modal containing the large image seems to be more challenging.

I'm pretty certain this is the line of code that I need. But how to put it into my browse_x.php file is another story. Can someone please advise?

Code: Select all

<?php echo $product_image ?><br/><br/><?php echo $this->vmlistAdditionalImages( $product_id, $images ) ?>

jollywally
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Re: Virtuemart - how to open large image from category page

Post by jollywally » Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:22 am

In browse_x.php file, replace:

<a href="<?php echo $product_flypage ?>">
          <?php echo ps_product::image_tag( $product_thumb_image, 'class="browseProductImage" border="0" title="'.$product_name.'" alt="'.$product_name .'"' ) ?>
       </a>
with this:

<a href="<?php echo $product_full_image ?>" target="_blank" class="modal">
<?php echo ps_product::image_tag( $product_thumb_image, 'class="browseProductImage" border="0" title="'.$product_name.'" alt="'.$product_name .'"' ) ?></a>

And, add this to the <head>:

<?php JHTML::_('behavior.mootools'); ?>

Return to “Extensions for Joomla! 1.5”