CK FORMS Errror 405 after clicking n submitbutton

This forum is for general questions about extensions for Joomla! version 1.5.x.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
mikisdad
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

CK FORMS Errror 405 after clicking n submitbutton

Post by mikisdad » Sun May 20, 2012 7:23 am

I have a Joomla 1.5 site at http://hawcroft.net/lovell I am using the latest version o CK Froms = 1.3.5

There is some information vailable at the public level including a REGISTRATION form to a benchmarkng group built with CK Forms. This form works fine and when the SUBMIT button is pressed a confirmation is generated and the data is saved in the database

Once a user has registered ON THE SITE they are given more permissions and get access to actully contribute data to the Benchmarking Group via two other CK Forms - Section A and Section B data. These forms work fine until the SUBMIT button is pressed, at which time an error message appears as follows:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method JDocumentRAW::addCustomTag() in /home/hawcrof1/public_html/lovell/plugins/system/xajax.php on line 405

Despite this message, when I check the back end all the data has been saved as it should be. The message however tends to put the contributers off

Also, I don't understand why the Registration forms works without this error and the other two forms produce it. I have checked over and over again and I can't see that I have set them up in any different way.

Can anyone suggest how to fix the problem?

thanks

roger :-\

Return to “Extensions for Joomla! 1.5”