Joomsef issue

This forum is for general questions about extensions for Joomla! version 1.5.x.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
alwinaugustin
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Joomsef issue

Post by alwinaugustin » Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:19 pm

For me, Joomsef is working for most of the links. I have moved my website to a new host and it is showing 404 for only some links. My client actually linked using itemid only and these links are showing 404. For eg : index.php?Itemid=216 is redirecting incorrectly. It is not taking the category section. It has to be redirected to healing/main-lessons.html ,but it is redirecting to mainlessons.html only and showing 404. how can I fix this. Only URLs in the categosy healing has got this issue I think. I have .htaccess enabled and Rewritebase is correct. Also there is no changes to any other sections as I copied the complete DB and site files. This will be very helpful if anyone can help e as this is urgent,

alwinaugustin
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Re: Joomsef issue

Post by alwinaugustin » Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:39 pm

This domain is actually added as an addon domain to the new server. If I use the complete url for the domian, I mean healing.xxxxx.org/index.php?Itemid-216 everything is working fine. Need to change something somewhere But don;t know what is . Please help me,

Return to “Extensions for Joomla! 1.5”