ADSMANAGER translation

This forum is for general questions about extensions for Joomla! version 1.5.x.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
arxnyc
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

ADSMANAGER translation

Post by arxnyc » Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:09 pm

Hi,
I translated Adsmanager ( by the way GREAT COMPONENT ! THANK YOU ) into Romanian. I'm using joomla 1.5.12, last version Adsmanager ,host with PHP 5+ and JOOMFISH...anyway I translated the lang_english.php and I uploaded in components/com_adsmanager/lang ( where the other files are too english and french).
The english and french translation of the adsmanager component works just fine but the romanian crashes the site and I get an error message
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /home/contacu4/public_html/venussy/components/com_adsmanager/lang/lang_romanian.php on line 1
I used notepad ++ to compare the english and french versions against romanian...I couldn't find any differences, especialy on the line1
I tried to format the php file with UTF8 without BOM...and just UTF8...nothig works
Please I need a littel help ..I worked prety hard for the Romanian translation not to be able to use it :)
Thank you

Return to “Extensions for Joomla! 1.5”