Event Calendar

This forum is for general questions about extensions for Joomla! version 1.5.x.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
actioninutah
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Event Calendar

Post by actioninutah » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:04 am

I have a new site which I have had SOBI2 installed.

What I want to do is have a calendar add-on installed as well. I would like the businesses who are registered through SOBI2 be able to add events to the calendar. Either one-time events or recurring events.

In addition I want to have Community Builder installed to handle the visitors coming to the site. I would like the people who are logged in through CB to be able to see some basic information about the event AND have an upgrade feature where if someone is paying through either PayPal or AlertPay with a monthly or annual subscription they will be able to see the entireevent list with all of the details for each event. The non-paying members who only see if there was an event listed but would not be able to see any of the details.

I need to have the event add-on be tied to Google Maps so when someone logs in they can click on a State and see all of the events taking place.

In addition anyone NOT logged in through CB would still be able to see that there are events happening in various cities and states BUT would not be able to see the details.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I may also be interested in having someone just do the installation of various add-ons for me as well. Please let me know if you are able to do this.

I hope this all makes sense,

J.R.

slash65
I've been banned!

Re: Event Calendar

Post by slash65 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:20 am

Return to “Extensions for Joomla! 1.5”