Using embedded video under SSL secured page issue

This forum is for general questions about extensions for Joomla! version 1.5.x.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
JnascECSI
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Using embedded video under SSL secured page issue

Post by JnascECSI » Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:35 pm

With our new joomla website we are forcing ssl site wide and the issue i'm having is that by doing this when using tinymce's embedded video the article with the video in it we are getting the error of yes or no for encrypted page pop-up issue.

I've tracked it down to the code below but can't figure out were this is pulling from to comment it out or edit the non-ssl link to http://activex.microsoft.com . Does anyone know where that might be at i've looked every where i could think of but can't seem to find this link anywhere. I was able to fix it for the flash on our home page but this has got me stumped on it's location.

Code: Select all

<td valign="top" colspan="2">                                <p>
<object style="width: 640px; height: 480px;" classid="clsid:6bf52a52-394a-11d3-b153-00c04f79faa6" width="640" height="480" codebase="http://activex.microsoft.com/activex/controls/mplayer/en/nsmp2inf.cab#Version=5,1,52,701">
<param name="invokeurls" value="false" />
<param name="stretchtofit" value="true" />
<param name="url" value="/dev2/images/stories/video/Pos.mpg" />
<param name="align" value="top" />
<param name="src" value="/dev2/images/stories/video/Pos.mpg" /><embed style="width: 640px; height: 480px;" type="application/x-mplayer2" width="640" height="480" src="/dev2/images/stories/video/Pos.mpg" invokeurls="false" url="images/stories/video/Pos.mpg" stretchtofit="true" align="top"></embed>
</object>

Return to “Extensions for Joomla! 1.5”