Joomla 1.5 Joomspirit_18 com-property and Internet Explorer9

This forum is for general questions about extensions for Joomla! version 1.5.x.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
El Oso Peludo
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Joomla 1.5 Joomspirit_18 com-property and Internet Explorer9

Post by El Oso Peludo » Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:14 pm

This is my first post here although I did attend a Joomla conference in Holland a while ago (Great Time!)
I am pulling my hair out over this. I have searched and searched for a solution. I am not having a moan. All I want is a solution. >:(
I have designed a website www.jesuspobreservices.com for a friend. I used 1.5.25 and Joomspirit_18 as a template. I used com-property for the property rentals. I used Firefox to design it.
The friend was very pleased with the site BUT we discovered (by complaints) that in Internet Explorer 9 (ie9) only ONE property shows!!! There are in fact SEVEN visible in Firefox. The details etc dont show correctly either.
I searched for anything with incompatibility issues with ie9. There was some correspondence by people asking (not specifically about com-property) but no solutions were offered.
I tried com-property forums (www.com-property.com) and searched. No solutions. I sent a message on the contact page. No reply.
I tried to register on the forum page. 403 message.
I searched for the owners email. I think this is it: [email protected]. No reply.
I found another email from perhaps a moderator (?) [email protected]. No reply.
I contacted Joomspirit who did reply but said that they would not do anything as it was a free template.
I wrote to a friend who is a designer to see if he knew how to fix it. No reply.
I cannot think of any other answer but to write here and see if any of you can suggest a fix? Thanks in advance.

Return to “Extensions for Joomla! 1.5”