Download Multiple Selections w/ contact info

This forum is for general questions about extensions for Joomla! version 1.5.x.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
saltriver
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Download Multiple Selections w/ contact info

Post by saltriver » Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:19 pm

Hi All,
I'm not really sure if an extension like this exists, and searching for one hasn't paid off, so I'm hitting the forums to see if anybody knows of an extension that will do what I need or, short of that, help me search for something that could do it.

http://www.integritywindows.com/Request-Literature/

This is what I'm trying to come as close as possible to. The contact info and the multiple selection are key. everything else is gravy. I can probably hack the rest of it into shape or convince the client it isn't necessary.

So far I've been looking in the Ecommerce section of the extensions. Does anybody have any ideas on where else to look? I didn't think the "membership" option was any good since those wouldn't help with the multiple selection of PDFs.

All of the info will need to be tracked (form field info and which PDFs they selected). Currently, I'm thinking of building it myself (outside of Joomla) based on how quickly the client needs it.

Return to “Extensions for Joomla! 1.5”